CLOSE

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Best Air Fryer For Lumpia

Also, enter to win one. Live and Unedited.

Ninja Air Fryer AF101 https//amznto/2QiiEVo LINKChef Food Processor https//amznto/2N7oG9b I hate the greasy mess of frying Filipino Lumpia, so I used.

Best air fryer for lumpia. Thank you for an amazing 24/hr broadcast. I friend some lumpia or spring roll using an air fryer. I was able to get some actual lumpia wrappers and tried making them in the Air Fryer.

I wasn't expecting them to turn out good in the Air Fryer so I Deep Fried. Hi everyone, today, I am unboxing and giving my first impression of the Habor Airfryer and tested it to make Lumpia. Join us on Facebook.

Just showing y'all how I make my Lumpia and how the air fryer cooks them very well, so friggin yum. The Air Fryer Menu Filipino Beef Lumpia Egg Rolls The Rub. Find out how it faired.

*both bottom and top burner were on at #3.

LUMPIA AIR FRYER
Perfect Air-fried Lumpia | Habor Air Fryer Review & Giveaway
My Filipino Lumpia Air Fryer Recipe!
Comparing Air Fried to Deep Fried Lumpia
Testing out an AIR FRYER!!!- ItsJudysLife Vlogs
Air Fried Lumpia
Vietnamese Spring Rolls in Philips AirFryer XXL & KitchenAid Cook Processor (Egg Rolls / Lumpia)
Frying Lumpia With Air Fryer, So Much Easier & Healthier!!!
First Time Cooking On The NuWave Air Fryer - Filipino Beef Lumpia - Eggs Roll Recipe
Air Fryer Egg Rolls - Air Fryer Recipe - Nuwave Brio 10 Quart

No comments:

Post a Comment